If you are aspired to be a Nurse Practitioner (NP) and specialize in pediatric nursing, and have done your homework, you would know that it takes time to become an NP and specialize in a certain field. However, you might not be able to spend most of your time at college to obtain your degree. Is there any other way to pursue your dream career? Of course there is!
With the advancement of technology, you now have the option of taking up online courses. There are a lot of online courses available on the internet, so you need to do some background research on the legitimacy of the college and courses. Below is a list of some of the universities and colleges which offer online program for pediatric nurse practitioner.
1. Vanderbilt University School of Nursing – Master of Science in Nursing (Health Systems Management)
2. Clarkson College School of Nursing – Master of Science in Nursing
3. University of Central Missouri College of Health and Human Services – Master of Science in Rural Family Nursing (MScRFN)
4. Oakland University School of Nursing – Master’s degree, Doctorate degree and Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner
5. University of Colorado Denver College of Nursing – Doctorate degree in Nursing
6. University of Central Florida College of Nursing – Adult, Family and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certificates
7. Saint Louis University School of Nursing – Master’s degree and certificate in Nursing
8. University of Missouri, Columbia, Sinclair School of Nursing – Master’s degree in Public Health or School Health Nursing and Pediatric Nursing
9. University of the Philippines Open University Online Degree Programs – Master’s degree in Nursing
For more information on the courses offered by the colleges and universities listed above, feel free to visit their websites which offer further details.